UX & Visual Design for iOS / Android
Always there—at home or on the go!
We worked in a team consisting of employees from different agencies (Kaufland Informations Systems, Namics and Modeso) to develop an app for purchase and delivery of fresh groceries (e-food).
This amazing and out-of-the ordinary challenge consisted of working with many other service providers and the Kaufland team to present the entire Kaufland range of goods in one app.
Always there—at home or on the go!To meet this challenge, a customer-centred, agile project was developed on the basis of the Scrum framework. We managed to keep the user as the focus during product development thanks to a market research study, ongoing user surveys, observations and moderated target group blogs.We conceptualised and developed the visual design and the user experience for the iOS and Android platforms in ideation workshops with all relevant individuals.
Our Tasks and Approach
- Agile project
- Integration of UX in Scrum
- Distributed and virtual teams within and outside Germany
- Research through market study and moderated target group blogs
- Ideation workshops with all relevant members of the team
- Visual design for iOS and Android
- Automated collaboration between visual design and development
- Ongoing user tests and interviews
UX and visual design for iOS and Android platforms with the following scope: loading screen, onboarding, product listing, product presentation, search, shopping cart, checkout process, order overview, delivery window selection and more…