Growth & Performance
The social media channel — in Germany, Facebook above all else — is not only an important brand building instrument, but also an important traffic channel.
Here you can purposefully distribute user-relevant content and gain traffic independent of Google.
Contact personAndrea Frohleiks COO diva-e Products
Successful brand building in social media
Your brand and its perception in the network are important factors in your success. You can gain direct contact to your customers and build and maintain your brand image, using social media as a mouthpiece. Exclusive content on your social media channel also encourages your potential customers to subscribe.
We produce the following social media content for your channels:
- Standard posts: These posts should address topics which do not justify a blog post, but are interesting to your target audience. Current topics can also be addressed and commented upon here.
- Personality / Trivia quizzes: Quizzes offer a high level of responsiveness and the results are shared by participants, thus creating more attention for the brand.
- Factual graphics / Graphics with quotes Facts related to your industry, quotes from well-known personalities or short quotes to accompany the start of the week are just a few examples of this type of graphic. One advantage is that they work well in visually oriented networks like Instagram.
- Content curation: Articles from other publications or a relevant video can also be provided, along with a short post, and shared on your fan page. You save on production costs, with special regard to time-consuming video content and can still provide relevant and high-quality content.
Generating traffic independent of Google
In addition, you can use Facebook to direct relevant users to your website. Shared posts either reach your fans directly or you can use a dark post and play only to selected audiences – who do not even have to be your fans. In this way, you gain greater reach and can acquire and convert new interested parties. Simultaneously, you provide users on your website with interesting content, even if they are not active on social media.
We create the following share-optimised content for your homepage:
- Top Lists: This classic format performs well in social media channels as well as in searches and guarantees traffic.
- VS. articles: Comparison of two brands, bands, travel destinations and much more. As a rule, these lead to lively discussion on social media profiles and bring numerous visitors to your website.
- Reports: Multimedia-edited content that comprehensively illuminates a topic and offers high share as well as high linking potential.
- Automated text production
- Buzz content
- Content creation
- Content Marketing
- Corporate blogs
- Corporate Publishing
- E-commerce content optimisation
- Full Cloud Application Services
- Hosting & Colocation
- Marketing attribution
- Performance Marketing
- Private Cloud
- Search (SEA, SEO)
- Social media marketing
Product: Online Marketplace
Online marketplace for groceries: We are creating an adaptable platform for the retail giant EDEKA Nord.
FC Bayern Munich
Product: Online Presence
Digital Champions League: The German championship record holder wows fans worldwide with tailor-made digital experiences.
Product: Online Shops & Platform
diva-e and dmTECh set new standards in software development and digital consulting.
Product: Point of Sales App
Action at the Point of Sale: With the action camera manufacturer's POS app, we simplify the customer journey to the right product bundle.
Product: SEA Performance
On the road to success: The automotive market leader relies on our high-performance technology for optimal SEA performance.
Product: Knowledge Portal
With Postbank’s theme worlds, we turn understanding finance into a personal customer experience.
Product: Online Shop
Unique ordering experience: Working with the world market leader for glass, we are re-imagining B2B with their online platform.
Product: IoT Platform
Fire alarm via the cloud: We connect thousands of devices via an IoT platform, digitising the fire protection professional’s business.